Medical Social Work
Aside from providing you with all of the healthcare services that you need, MedPro HEALTH PROVIDERS LLC can also provide you with advantageous medical social work as well. After all, we understand that having an ill or disabled family member can be physically, emotionally, and financially strenuous.
With our dedicated medical social workers at MedPro HEALTH PROVIDERS LLC, we can help you connect with community resources and other essential support. We help you get further assistance, namely:
- Arrange for home care services
- Advocating for the patient
- Connecting with counselors/therapists for emotional support/grief counseling
- Connecting patients with local support groups
- Developing hospital discharge plans
- Help in filing insurance claims
- Intervene/assist in crisis or emergencies
The duties of our medical social workers at MedPro HEALTH PROVIDERS LLC will depend on each patient’s needs and circumstances. But generally, they provide all-around support – physically, emotionally, socially, spiritually, and financially.
Our persistent medical social workers simply cannot wait to help you. If you require any further information, please feel free to contact us at 708-240-8088 so that we can start making medical social work arrangements today.